Save the Date! Save the Date!
Indian River Lagoon Science Festival
October 14, 2017 • 10am-3pm
Veterans Memorial Park at the River Walk Fort Pierce, FL
Discover the amazing world around you and celebrate science on the Treasure Coast!
Highlights of the 2016 Festival:
• Special appearance on the event stage at noon by Treasure Coast Wildlife Center, featuring live animals • FREE admission to the St. Lucie County Aquarium & Regional History Center
• Stage demonstration by Sidekick Martial Arts • Hands-on activities and demonstration from more than 80 exhibitors
• Prize drawings for children (18 and under) throughout the day
• Food trucks from area vendors
• Free parking at event site
A Growing Movement
The Indian River Lagoon Science Festival is a proud member of the Science Festival Alliance. Check out their website for a listing of science festivals around the U.S.!
Thanks to our 2016 Festival sponsors!
Platinum Level Sponsors • $10,000+
Gold Level Sponsors • $5,000-$9,999
Silver Level Sponsors • $2,500-$4,999
Bronze Level Sponsors • $1,000-$2,499
Copper Level Sponsors • $500