Thanks to all who came out in support of the IRL Science Festival! See you in 2017!
Indian River Lagoon Science Festival
October 22, 2016 • 10am-3pm
Veterans Memorial Park at the River Walk Fort Pierce, FL
Discover the amazing world around you and celebrate science on the Treasure Coast!
Highlights of the 2016 Festival will include:
• Special appearance on the event stage at noon by Treasure Coast Wildlife Center, featuring live animals • FREE admission to the St. Lucie County Aquarium & Regional History Center
• Stage demonstration by Sidekick Martial Arts • Hands-on activities and demonstration from more than 80 exhibitors
• Prize drawings for children (18 and under) throughout the day
• Food trucks from area vendors
• Free parking at event site
A Growing Movement
The Indian River Lagoon Science Festival is a proud member of the Science Festival Alliance. Check out their website for a listing of science festivals around the U.S.!
Thanks to our 2016 Festival sponsors!
Platinum Level Sponsors • $10,000+
Gold Level Sponsors • $5,000-$9,999
Silver Level Sponsors • $2,500-$4,999
Bronze Level Sponsors • $1,000-$2,499
Copper Level Sponsors • $500