Indian River Lagoon Science Festival
October 22, 2016 • 10am-3pm
Veterans Memorial Park at the River Walk Fort Pierce, FL
Discover the amazing world around you and celebrate science on the Treasure Coast!
Highlights of the 2015 Festival included:
• Explosive chemistry stage shows by Miracle of Science
• Special appearance by Treasure Coast Wildlife Center, featuring live animals
• Demonstration by Sidekick Martial Arts
• Free admission to St. Lucie County Aquarium and St. Lucie County Regional History Center
• Prize drawings for children (18 and under) throughout the day
• Food trucks from area vendors
• Free parking at event site
A Growing Movement
The Indian River Lagoon Science Festival is a proud member of the Science Festival Alliance. Check out their website for a listing of science festivals around the U.S.!
Thanks to our 2016 Festival sponsors!
Platinum Level Sponsors • $10,000+
Gold Level Sponsors • $5,000-$9,999
Silver Level Sponsors • $2,500-$4,999
Bronze Level Sponsors • $1,000-$2,499
Copper Level Sponsors • $500